Looking for a killer anytime dessert? This is one of my Trad to Rad family favorite desserts. Bring this winner to your next get together and prepare to be the star of the show!
- 16 crushed Oreos
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tub Cool Whip
- 1 package of small Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup milk
1. In a bowl add 2 tablespoons melted butter to crushed Oreos. Mix and transfer to a square pan. Press in an even layer on bottom of pan.
2. In a bowl, blend 1/2 cup peanut butter, 8 oz cream cheese and 1 cup powdered sugar until creamy.
Fold in a 1/2 tub Cool Whip and pour on top of Oreo layer in square pan.
3. Add next layer with large crumbles of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
4. In a separate bowl mix 1 box instant chocolate pudding, 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup powdered
sugar until thick. Fold in remaining 1/2 tub Cool Whip.
5. Layer with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and top w/ crushed Oreos. Chill for 3 hours. You can make
this a day ahead.
Serve with tall glass of milk!