- 2 slices of sourdough bread
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 tbl butter
- 1 Vidalia or yellow onion
- 2 eggs
- 2 pieces Nueske's applewood smoked bacon
- Pinch sea salt
1. Melt butter in large sauté pan over medium-low heat. Add onions and cook until golden brown. Set aside.
2. Using a mandolin or sharp knife, slice sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
3. Arrange sweet potato slices on a sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 30 minutes or until fork tender.
3. Cook bacon in microwave for 60-90 seconds (until crispy). Break apart into fine pieces (save).
4. Toast bread.
5. Cook eggs over medium-low heat until just set.
6. Arrange sweet potato slices (about four) slightly overlapping corner to corner on toast, top with eggs, sprinkle onions and bacon as desired and finish with pinch of sea salt.